MARS (Cardiovascular-Metabolism-Aging Research Seminar) Symposium;
31st, January, 2023.
Professor Masaki Matsumoto,
Department of Omics and Systems Biology, Niigata University, Niigata, Japan
The Japanese Circulation Society 2023
Members will organize symposium at JCS 2023, Kyushu, Japan.
Thank you very much Professor. Tsutsui for giving us this opportunity !
Members organized symposium at ISHR 2022.
Thank you very much Professor. Yoshimura for giving us this opportunity !
Publication of U45 members
Who we are.
U45 International Society for Heart Research (ISHR) Japanese section was established in 2019 to enhance science/ collaboration/ understanding among young researchers in the field of cardiovascular research. We hope our group and this homepage contribute to empower young scientists, and attract younger people to cardiovascular research.
Policy of U45-ISHR.
1) We call members as family or first name + “san”, and do not use Dr.
2) No limitation exists for the total number of members in respective facilities.
Each facility select one member to become a leader of each research facilities.
3) U45 leaders and/or organizers for any meetings need to consider diversity as an important concept when appointing chairperson, discussant etc.
(Outreaching younger members to have these opportunities is important)
4) At CREATE symposium, U45-members nominate candidates for special/invited talks, and speakers will be decided by “online voting system” by U45-members. This will be done in a blinded way and recommender chairs the selected talk at the meeting.
5) Retirement day for members aged 45yrs is 31st, March.
6) Leaders of U45 appoints the new leader from “other” facilities at retirement.
(Cannot take over this to younger members in the same laboratory)
Ippei Shimizu M.D., Ph.D., Juntendo University.
Hiroyuki Nakajima, Ph.D. National Cerebral and Cardiovascular Center Research Institute.
Hideki Uosaki M.D., Ph.D. Jichi Medical University.
Seitaro Nomura M.D., Ph.D., The University of Tokyo.
<U45 Public Relations Section >
Taiju Sato M.D., Ph.D. Tohoku University.
Norika (Mengchia) Liu Ph.D. The Jikei University.
Dai Kusumoto, M.D., Ph.D. Keio University School of Medicine.
Hideaki Inazumi M.D., Ph.D. Kyoto University.
Tomokazu Murakawa M.D.,Ph.D. Osaka University.
Shunsuke Katsuki M.D., Ph.D. Kyushu University.
<U45 Planning Section>
Haruka Kimura M.D.,Ph.D. The Jikei University.
Mikako Katagiri, MD., PhD. The University of Tokyo.
Yoshimitsu Yura M.D.,Ph.D. Nagoya University.
Yoshito Yamashiro Ph.D. National Cerebral and Cardiovascular Center Research Institute.
Yasuki Nakada M.D., Ph.D. Nara Medical University.
Shogo Ito M.D., Ph.D. Kurume University School of Medicine.
At 1968, the Society ISHR started as an "International Study Group for Research in Cardiac Metabolism" in Dubrovnik.
At 1976, at the World Congress in Tokyo the name "International Society for Heart Research (ISHR)" was adopted (https://ishrworld.org/).
At 1977, first scientific meeting of ISHR-Japanese Section was held (http://square.umin.ac.jp/ishr/).
At 2019, U45 ISHR-Japanese Section was established (https://www.u45ishr.com/).
Copyright(C) 2021~ U45 ISHR, All Rights Reserved
This home page is generated and updated by Ippei Shimizu, Juntendo University, 2021.4-